Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Halloween 2009 (Beach)

Okay, so we started off with a parade down a couple of streets...

G's first "OFFICIAL" trick-or-treat piece of candy...

G and her partners in Crime...M & B!

Oh course...Princess was pushed from house to house. A Lady of Leisure need not walk...

Group photo of most of the gang...

Even my old boss got the Halloween Spirit...

I thought this was a cool shot below of one of the driveways to old neighbors house...

How do you explain to an almost 2 year old that Halloween is over...

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I have to admit, I don't recall how I ran across your blog, but I am so glad I did. Giorgia is just so darn cute, that I need to keep checking back to see how she is growing and the new things she is doing. Just love the last Halloween pic with her hands up and an expression that says, "What do you mean Halloween is over?" "It can't be, I am just starting to have fun."
Elaine in MT

Related Posts with Thumbnails