Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pampered at Daycare...

So I go to daycare to pick up my Princess and all the kids are out in the playground. I don't see G anywhere. I signal to one of the teachers...where is she? They point to the wagon. I still don't see her...She was laying down. Finally I see a leg and a hand appear. Then with her mysterious powers she gets "Jake" to come over and pull her along in the wagon.

When he slows down due to "traffic" she pops up to get a better look...

She guesses she better be a backseat driver if she expects to get anywhere. You go Jake! Thanks for doting on my girl!

3 comments:

Peta-maree said...

Too Cute. Nice to see that she has it all worked out early in life.

Hugs

P

Kelley said...

Ah, the princess and her entourage...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Trudi said...

yes, the princessa has nailed it already. SO sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails