Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

1st Day @ Daycare

Trust me, it's harder on MOM than on G!! And the answer to your question is YES... I purposely dressed her in WHITE! It's the best way to guage how clean your daycare is and how much fun your child had that day! Unfortunately I found out as I was leaving that they are fingerpainting today!!! Oiy. I asked if it was with washable paint and they said yes...we will see!!!! So, either I'm BRILLIANT or and IDIOT!!! We will see on that one too!!!

I have to keep my cell on hand, daycare might close early due to the storm. Can't wait to pick her up!!!

8 comments:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Oh yeah, I so agree. First day is much harder on mom than baby. Since I'm single, too, my T started daycare at 10 mo. and has been in ever since. She has THRIVED (she's now almost 4) and has loved it from the beginning. The best, though, is picking her up...she she spots you and gets so excited b/c mommy is there. No better feeling in the world!

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

Trudi said...

I can't wait to hear how much G enjoyed it and how Mommy survived :)

TK said...

First day is always hardest on mom.

Go buy some Clorox bleach pens. I love them for white clothes. Just dot the stuff on all stains. Let sit a bit, then wash. Get many. They are good on the white parts of bibs too.

Dita said...

Oh,I know it well! My little one started at 6 months and I was a wreck! She's 17 months now and she is just great there. I brought a youth Tshirt of her brother's to leave there as a smock to save her clothes.
Your daycare reminds me of ours...is yours a Learning Experience?

How did she do?

Anonymous said...

I will be starting back to work March 24th and I dread the day! It is harder on the moms but the socialization is so good for them there and they do have fun! She looks adorable in all of her outfits. Julia and I say Hi

Ladybugsmom said...

the worst part is all the germs and sickness...can't wait for spring...maybe then we will get a break...
Emily

Peta-maree said...

I hope G's first day went well and that she was not to dirty when you picked her up. I also hope that you had a great frist day back at work.

Peta

Lori said...

LOL You are too funny! Dressing her in white to see if the place is clean and they are finger painting! Hehehehe Please tell me you took a photo of her after school. Awww, the little sweetie. Hope all went well, mommy.

Hugs,
Lori**

Related Posts with Thumbnails