Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thank You Susan

For nominating me for this Blogging with a Purpose Award.. It means a lot to me that others see my blog as a source of inspiration. Sharing all the info that I've found with others is rewarding and helps me to get my thoughts organized. Susan, we are almost there and I can't wait til all of us have our little ones home!

I understand these are the following guidelines for said award:

AWARD GUIDELINES:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak's site.

So without further ado, here are my five nominations in no particular order (let me tell you, it's impossible to pick just 5, I LOVE all my bloggers):

1. My Chinese Dream
This is Alison & Mali's blog. Alison had one of the first blogs that I came across of a single waiting to adopt. Well, that was about two years ago and I'm still addicted to it. Being able to follow their journey has been a blessing and definately helped with my wait. Alison has been so open about her experiences and how she has handled things. Can I tell you how grateful I am that you have not only shared these things but more importantly shared how you handled them. You've given me great tips and sometimes a new way of looking at a situation, especially daycare issues. Forever grateful. Stephe

2. Eliza's Story
Tiffany's journey to Eliza was another single mom waiting for her daughter in China. I loved reading her blog of her waiting and doing Eliza's room. Her furry baby Beau always reminding me of my furry baby Pirate. Tiffany, like Alison, share their experiences of their journey of motherhood in a way that I feel that I can really relate. Being a single parent and doing all that they do is just amazing. My favorite part of Tiffany's blog though is her bullet point updates! I just love those! Thanks for sharing. Stephe

The daily grind is so educational and uplifting. Sandra is honest in her posting and is inspiring as a mom. She has expanded my world regarding cochlear implants and emotional issues. I feel that reading her posts will help me be a better mom. Through her WONDERFUL photographs, I can see the joy she sees in her beautiful girls and life. I thank you for all of that. Stephe

4. The Firehouse Journal (Adoption & Fire) new site to be is.
If you don't follow this blog, you really should, it's just fantastic. Wendy and John's life are dedicated to their family, Firefighter Ministries, the Fire Department and their journey to their daughter. I don't know if I could do what Wendy does. Everytime she shares and experience on her blog I almost feel like I get a glimpse of what it's like to walk in her shoes. I only know Wendy through her blog but her posts weigh on my heart like I've known her forever. She has a way with words. I think what she does and what she shares is just amazing. Click here to read why they chose to adopt and get a glimpse into their life. Thank you for all you do and share Wendy. Stephe

5. Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth
and last but certainly not least I love this blog because Donna IS my China Connection. Donna is with my agency and the same LID and I have a feeling that our daughters are keeping each other company right now! I love Donna's blog because unlike mine, she puts it out there. From her blog, you can see how great, kind hearted, creative and honest she is. I'd like to think that we are cut from the same cloth except I got a bit of crazy sewn into my piece. ha. ha. Thanks Donna for all you share with us! Stephe

P.S. Go check out her digital scrapbooking too, it's great.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks so much for that nomination!! And thank you also for the new blog suggestions :-)

Eliza2006 said...

Awww, thanks so much for the compliments!

Tiffany

Shannon said...

Some great blogs. I know Tiffany & Allison's sites were two of the first I found and were inspired by.
"Happy" LID, BTW. =)

Alyson and Ford said...

I nominated you too but was very late posting the award. Sometimes I start things and don't finish.... fashionably late!!! Congrats!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! You are so kind! I finally got it posted on the site today. :o)

~ Alison said...

Thank you!!! Working on the post now =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails