Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Please Vote :)

I know from the photo to the left that some of you might not be be able to visualize the finished product. It's my photo collage in my upstairs hallway. Right now it looks pretty close to Design A with a couple of bordering frames missing. All of my frames are same proportions to those in the photo.
I plan to change out all the photos and make this my China Travel wall then it will become my Giorgia/me wall.
Anyway, which design placement do you find more pleasing to the eye? A or B? Any comments or suggestions?

12 comments:

Sharon said...

I like A better. I think the break in the lines gives it dimension and eye-catching.

Sharon

the mommy said...

LOL Sharon I like B for the same reason kind of... LOL....very symmetrical LOL....

kitchu said...

B for me, I'm all about clean lines... just my thing :O)

Cyndi said...

I like B

Anonymous said...

B is traditional
A is modern

In my opinion :D
Michele

Julie said...

I would love to be able to do something like A in my house, but I am too chicken and would do B.

Kim said...

B, I want to push A together and straighten it out.

Donna said...

I like A better of the two, but maybe another option that isn't symmetrical would be even more interesting.

I know, it's hard to plan those. I see them done in magazines, but have a hard time visualizing them myself.

Donna :)

Angela said...

I like "B" but its because I like straight lines and everything neat!
How on earth did you get everything hung exactly where you wanted them??

Angela :)

Connie and Family said...

Great cluster ideas!!

I like B but mostly because I like the staggered in the middle & clean defined lines along the outside. Not too crazy about A - although they are similar A looks too crowded.

Connie and Family said...

Great cluster ideas!!

I like B but mostly because I like the staggered look on the inside and the clean edges on the outside. I am not too crazy of A even though they are similar - A seems too crowded.

Have a GREAT day!

Diana said...

I prefer B and I like the flow of B best. A seems to be a bit distracting to me. I am sure whatever you choose it will be great! You can't go wrong with the beautiful travel photos I know you'll have.

Diana & Stefanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails