Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Smart Find™ Remote Control Key Locator

I REALLY think I need THIS!!!
from Brookstone

Our wireless Smart Find™ technology locates your keys and other essentials with a loud, 85-decibel alarm. Simply press one of the color-coded pagers on your wireless transmitter, and the matching key ring or receiver will answer with a loud alarm from anywhere in your home. Transmits up to a 60-foot range through floors, walls—even sofa cushions. Includes two color-coded key rings and two slim, color-coded receivers (to attach to your PDA, wallet, etc.).

1 comment:

Linda said...

When Donna was a teenager she sure needed this...Where was this when I needed it?? If I had to search under 1 more sofa cushion I was going to kill her. Now she is one of the most organized people I know..Go figure... you Girls are going to have all the joys of babyhood and then the fun of teenagers. Wishing for it to start soon for you and A Great Speed Up in 2008. Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails