Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Giorgia's Mini Tree

I am still looking for that 3ft. White Christmas tree for Giorgia. CAN'T find it anywhere. I should have bought it a month ago! Argh. Anyway, I stumbled this ugly little white, red, and silver tree.

This is how I revamped it. (click on tree to enlarge)

I matched it to her faux sky wall. Soon, I will add some homemade crystal ornaments. (gotta have sparkly). I also temporarily covered the red base. When it's warmer out, I will repaint it so it looks a little nicer. So, she'll only have this one little tree in her room until I can find the 3ft one. Maybe next year!

3 comments:

Special K said...

Very beauti-ous tree!

Abby's Mom said...

Merry Christmas Stephie!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl....You are toooooo talented!!

Great job!!

Alyson

Related Posts with Thumbnails