Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Diaper Bag

Cool Bag. I am thinking about getting it. Yet I already have 3!

Baby Sherpa Diaper BackpackThe First 4-in-1 Diaper Bag, Cooler, Video & Parent Pack All in One and Easy On Your Back

Easy clean
Water Resistant
Lifetime Warranty *
Fits as carry on luggage for all airlines
Padded pocket to hold camcorder or breast pump
Deep inside compartment with zippered pocket and 1st Aid compartment
Cell phone/PDA/Sunglass case
Soft-sided cooler integrated into the backpack (holds 6-8 canned beverages)
Modular insulated pocket holds large-size baby bottles
Mesh water bottle holder
Toy loops
Bungee X Cord to hold jackets, toys, blankets
Oversized changing pad 26" x 17"
Touch as nails zipper with easy pull
Heavy duty lug handle
Reflective tape for safety

3 comments:

Special K said...

I've been thinking about getting this for my China travel. Which is a loooong time from now BTW. I don't think I'd use it for everyday though. If you get it and use it, you'll have to let me know how it worked for ya.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had that one when I was in China
Kelly

Kim said...

I giggled when I saw this. My diaper back is hot pink chinese satin. I am so going to cry the first time it gets yucked up!

Everyone has told me to get a black backpack diaper bag, this one looks perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails