Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pirate's Travel Bed

Hey, thought I'd share a photo of Pirate's Travel Bed. He just loves it. Wierd. When we are not traveling, I keep it open and under the dining room table. He freaks out if it's shut and he can't get IN!! (isn't it usually the other way around?) He wants to wander in and out at his leasure. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. We've got his Pirate flag attached and I just found that cute luggage tag that I put on it! (See Pirate's butt in photo?)

Oh, and his grandmother just gave him a collar and leash for his birthday yesterday! Can you guess what's on it...yup...more pirate stuff. I will have to take of photo and post too! It's just soo cute!!!!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Awww ... cute! Now I want a dog so I can buy him cool stuff!!

4D said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Nice digs!

Keep smilin!

M3 said...

Hilarious! What a great flag on his bed.

Sandra said...

That is so sweet that he likes the door open so he can get in there!!!

Lindsey said...

thats awesome..he's ridin in style now!!

Anonymous said...

It is so funny to find out that the dog named pirate is such a cute little dog. You kind of expect a fierce Rottweiler or something....

Anonymous said...

That is a tough looking cage. I think it is so cute.

Polar Bear said...

Very Cute!!! Happy Birthday Pirate!

Special K said...

So cute. You've inspired me to dig out some photos of my furbaby this weekend and introduce him to the blogosphere.

Happy Birthday Pirate!

Oh and Stephe... tag your it. Check my blog. :)

Julie said...

Ok, this is getting old - time to update your blog!!

I need new reading material (and pictures). You have a demanding audience ya know! :o)

Anonymous said...

Pirate Happy Belated Birthday :) I can't wait to meet you. I think we are going to get along great.

Susan R.

Related Posts with Thumbnails