Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tagged - Addition

Well, I almost forgot to add the absolutely wierdest thing about me. I LOVE the smell of skunk. Ok, let me explain...
You know how certain smells conjure up memories, well...
In am 22, in Ocean City Maryland inlet walking with my "serious" boyfriend and there it is, the smell of skunk. I start giggling and tell him that I have to tell him something really, really wierd. He says that he has to tell me something really wierd too. I told him I loved the smell of skunk and he was like..."me too". I say, but I have a story and he said..."me too". So, here is my story...
When I was around 10 my mom took me to painting classes at this womens home. There was a little girl and a little boy that was taking the classes too. Half way through the class, we would take a break and have a beverage and a snack. Now, this lady...lets just say, was very eccentric-sp. Anyway, she had an iguana. So, for a beverage choice we could pick orange tea or lizard juice. What is lizard juice? She said that she would pull a tooth from her iguana and she would grind it up and make this special juice. Okay, what kid doesn't want the lizard juice. Did I mention that it smelled like SKUNK. So we would hold our nose and drink the juice. (tasted kinda like lime/lemonade) So, we ALWAYS drank the skinky lizard juice. It was so cool and to this day, I LOVE the smell of skunk.
Did I mention...the little boy in my class turned out to be my boyfriend. How cool was that. If only he could have stayed that sweet little boy. Anyway, cool story and true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was such a nice (and weird) story! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails