Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I've been tagged...

I've been "tagged"... by Sheryl, Wanda, Sandy, and Shannon. I need to tell the world 6 weird things about me. Only 6???? How will I ever narrow "this" list down?

1. When I was younger love to getting my teeth pulled at the dentist.

2. Love to pick my food apart.

3. When I watch TV with turtleneck on, I always pull it over my chin. (I always wear turtlenecks)

4. I won’t buy fresh chicken breasts, only frozen from Costco, because that thin film on fresh chicken wigs me out.

5. Hate toilet paper hangers. When I bought my house, one of the first things I did was take them out of the three bathrooms. The TP roll just sits on the back of T or the sink counter. Not that I like where the TP sits, but there really isn’t an option. See…Weird!!

6. I can sleep in middle of summer out in the sun with 3 layers of clothes on. Let me explain. I usually go on fishing trips in the summer, (love them) but leave around 5am. So, layer 1 is bathing suit, layer 2 is shorts and top, layer 3 is sweat suit. Then, if we are not catching lots of fish, I will be laying out in 95 degree weather with all my layers on….sleeping.

7. I love to wear pantyhose.

8. The craziest of them all. I am a Compulsive list maker and don’t get anything accomplished without a list including cleaning the house and going to beach for the weekend. I use EXCEL spreadsheets for them. When going to beach, I even put things like bring bathing suit, shave legs, paint toe nails etc. It’s very detailed. I even have a list for all of Pirates stuff. Don’t forget his favorites…Big Mama and Cami. (his two most favorite toys)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm with you on the chicken, Stephe, but getting your teeth pulled and wearing pantyhose (especially in the humid East coast weather) is really weird! =) Thanks for joining in the fun!

Kim M. said...

My husband hates the slimy chicken too!

I think we all know you love list by now! It's not weird you are organized!

Deb said...

Huh! My hubby wishes for # 7 I hate them!
Not sure why he likes them other than you can't see my veins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails