Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

New York, New York

I just got back from spending the day in New York! It was too fun. A couple friends and I took off the day from work to spend the day here. My mission was to visit the Pearl River Mart. I had read about it and then saw Oprah's show where celebs were raving about their favor New York spot! Sarah Jessica Parkers favorite New York spot was, of course, the Pearl River Mart. Not that I am a huge fan, but this just clinched the deal...I had to go there. It is HUGE. They have everything that you could imagine. I loved it. Note: It is very overwhelming. There is just so much stuff, then I realized that there was a downstairs. I thought the first floor had lots of stuff...oh my. Luckily for me, I only bought a few little things. Click the picture for a link to their website.

We went to Rockefeller Center, Sax Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Chinatown, lots of shopping on Canal Street, Thai for lunch and an unsuccessful dessert at Seredipity. Oh well, maybe next time. What an exhausting, but fun day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails