Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

1st Nursery Photos!

These are the first Nursery Photos. This weekend I will be starting and completing ALL of the photos needed for my Dossier! This should be fun! (not) Anyway, I do really like the photo below, but as I am sure you all know... the photos are just never as beautiful as the rooms in person. It's impossible to tell, but I have a faux finish on the walls, it's Sky Blue and I colorwashed "China White" over top. Yeah, I know I'm a little silly but...I a better picture of my chandelier and enchanted tree.

5 comments:

M3 said...

Wow, it looks just beautiful. From the picture, it seems like a really soothing room, very calming and serene, which will be awesome for your baby. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is a GORGEOUS room! Please post more pictures! I want to see more! Very tasteful, beautifully decorated and soothing. Love the chandelier

Jacquie said...

I love your nursery! This is gorgeous. The chandelier is beautiful. We want more pics!

Jacquie said...

Just saw your pink bag you got on Ebay! I love it. I'm a bag lover and have to know...... what kind is this?

Anonymous said...

Wow - her room is stunning! I think my dd's used to look like this before the influx of soccer and dance paraphenalia, 3rd grade homework scattered everywhere, rollerblades, and a dresser scattered with little treasures that she picks up EVERYWHERE. :-) Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails