Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

July 28, 2010

Giorgia Higgins, 2, of Newark, is a girl on the go; whether it's going to the beach, flying to visit her family and friends or shopping at the mall. One of her favorite things to do while home is play with her little doggie, Pirate, who is her leading man and partner in crime. She is my beautiful little princess who always has a mischievous sparkle in her eye and insists on a matching headband. Lol

And a GREAT DAY it is!!! Because...


They announced the WINNERS of the CUTEST Baby & Toddler Contest!

and MY GIRL's a WINNER!!!!
What's with the photo though??

The other cuties that placed!!!

Now, if one of MOMMY'S photos from the photo shoot were used it might have looked like this!

or this...

or even this!!!
TRUST me, you don't have to be a PROFESSIONAL or have a GREAT camera to take good photos!

Here are the 10 finalists for the Toddlers!

Sending out a

BIG

THANK YOU

to

EVERYONE

that VOTED for my Giorgia!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

That's so great, congratulations!!! :D

Kim said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations Giorgia!!!

Paula said...

Congratulations Giorgia!!!

Melissa said...

Wow! How exciting! Congratulations Giorgia and Queen Mama!!!!!

sierrasmom said...

I knew it...I knew it!!!! I knew she would win!!! congratualtions!!!!!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on here for awhile but I just saw that your beautiful little Georgia won! How couldn't she? Congrats to both of you! Hope she won something fun. I don't think my name ever posts on here because I'm not a member or anything but we've messaged on yahoo already. My name is Priscilla and I have a little girl - well 7 already yikes - born in China too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails