Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Key West - Day 1

Heading to Key West
PLANES, TRAINS SHUTTLES AND AUTOMOBILES!

Heading to Key West to visit Gami! G is sporting her Sparkly Sneakers, Monkey Sippy holder and Pink Backpack filled with toys and snacks. We are waiting for the Shuttle to take us to the Southwest Terminal.

And it starts...
"Are we there yet"
OYE!

Time for a quick lunch in the airport. Japanese it is...with a lovely view of the runway.

I might be two but I've got SKILLS! "I" will cut my own chicken!!!

Daydreaming of AIRPLANES!

watching and waiting...

"MOMMY, MY PLANE"

"YES HONEY, YOUR PLANE"

GOTTA LOVE SOUTHWEST! No baggage fee's, No carry on fee's, No seat assignment fees!! Decent fares. They could always be cheaper...

More photos to come

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT trip visiting Gami with your cutie-Patootie!

the meaklims said...

Great photos and I see you have a Miss Independent. Story of my life!! :)

Have a super trip.
Jill

Anonymous said...

SWA ROCKS! None finer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails