Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Birthday Tree

So, I just hate taking down my Christmas Tree so early. It's so pretty! I usually leave it up til February. It's fake...so I can. But G's Birthday is is January and I didn't want the Christmas tree up for her Birthday! Then I came up with a FANTASTIC idea. I have decided that I will transform the Christmas tree into a BIRTHDAY tree the night before her Birthday! That way it's the first thing she sees when she comes downstairs. Since this year is the first year that I've decided to do this and the fact that she is a bit young to understand it... I decorated it early. All I did was add HOT PINK ornaments and MULTI-COLORED sprays to the tree!! I got all the decorations 50%-70% off. I am in LOVE with it!!! Here it is!!!

8 comments:

Kelley said...

FANTASTIC idea! A++++!!!

M3 said...

Beautiful!! And such a fun idea. :-)

Kim said...

Great idea...
LOVE IT..
TOOOO CUTE>...

Deb said...

Wow! That is TREE-mendous! I love it! Aiden will be in awe.

Sharon said...

Just beautiful!!

Sharon

the mommy said...

Beautiful like everything you do :)

shelley said...

great idea and even GREATER tree.

Kim said...

Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails