Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Taking a Poll!

Hi everyone! I'm taking a poll. Something has been driving me nuts for about a year now. I keep tweaking my blog to get it to look just the way I want it to but between my three computers (home, work & laptop) the look shows up differently in each one. Work is the worst. On my work computer I have a flat screen monitor (not widescreen), regular laptop and at home, my monitor is a flat wide screen. So I get that the layout will look a bit different. When I design on my home computer it's completely out of wack on my work computer. I can live with it being out of wack on my work computer if YOU ALL can view it "NORMALLY" So, here are my questions...


1. On my posts TITLE do you see a fancy "G" and the the title of the post or are they on top of each other? (work computer = they overlap only on this computer)


2. On the right sidebar where my photo is in that Queen Mama frame, do you see the border on the right side of the sidebar? (work computer = piece of border is missing)


3. Scroll down the right sidebar...under "Find It Here" can you see all the links or are they only half on? (work computer = they are just out of wack on this computer)


4. Can you see my diamond and pearl footer line below my signature in each post? (completely doesn't show up on work computer)


All three of these items show up just as they should on my laptop and my home computer. I will grin and bear it if it is just some little issue with my monitor.
Please let me know if you all view it properly in the comment section! Thanks so much!!! (oh, and let me know what you are view it with! :)


19 comments:

Lisa F (NJ) said...

I have a 19" flat screen monitor at home and I seem to be seeing it the same way your work computer is seeing it.

I hope this helps!
Lisa

Ms. Pollywog said...

I have a mac laptop and I am seeing the way your work computer sees it.

Good Luck!

TK said...

I have a wide screen at work and regular flat top at home. It shows up correctly for me on both. I'm on a Windows based PC. On the widescreen, I don't maximize the screen so it is about the same width at it would be at home.

Laura said...

I have a 19" at work and I see it correctly and I have a MAC at home and I'm pretty sure it's correct there too.

Kim said...

On my laptop and my home computer they show up like your work.

running Windows XP

M3 said...

Everything shows up correctly for me. I'm on a pc, using IE.

Kim said...

I see it all correctly..
And it looks WONDERFUL..

Sharron said...

I see it like your work on my Mac. I wonder why they are different. As long as Giorgia's pictures are clear, I am fine. I would really be upset if I couldn't see her clearly.

Cyndi said...

I have 2 flat screens at home... a 15" and a 17". On the 15" I see it as you do at work, and on the larger one I see it perfectly! Go figure! They are both pcs, regular, not widescreen. I have to agree with the others, though...it's Giorgia's picture that truly matters! As long as I can see her smile without writing all over her all is well.

Sarah: said...

I can read your blog just fine on my laptop! Thanks for sharing!

L said...

My computer shows the same as your work computer, over lapping and cut off.

Catherine said...

I have an OLD monitor (circa 1900) and all appears as your ones a home and laptop do. PC, IE.

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

I have a mac and it shows what your work computer shows.

Brandi said...

I have a 17" laptop screen at home & a 19" flat screen (not wide) at work....everything looks great (both PC...both IE...Vista on laptop, XP at work) Good luck!

Donna said...

Stephe, I have wide screens at home and work and it shows up on both like your home version. Your blog looks great, by the way!

Donna

Tiffany said...

It's probably the difference between IE and mozilla. On the same computer, with IE, I see it the way you see it at home and with Mozilla, it appears at you see it at work.

Lori said...

Hi Stephe ...I'm on a MAC and I see what your work computer sees. All jumbled up on the sides.

Hugs,
Lori**

Unknown said...

I see it perfectly. I'm using the most updated version of IE.

Robin said...

Hey Stephe! I'm viewing your blog on my Mac laptop and like everyone else with a Mac I see all the problems in your list. I can't remember what it looks like on my work laptop or our other pc at home.
Tale care,
Robin

Related Posts with Thumbnails