Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Avoid the Sun!!

OUCH #1

OUCH #2

I have 13 other ouches but they weren't photo worthy! Well, maybe the one on my face but there are no stitches just a raw open wound with Bacitracin (sp) on it and it looks bloody and oozy! I think that would have sent some of you over the edge. So, word of advice, see the doc before they get to big and you need stitches rather than a little slice. Wish me luck on the three biopsy's! My doc is pretty confident that they are okay but you just never know! Now if only these stupid stitches didn't hurt so much!!! I'm tougher than this. Oh, and Pirate is giving me more sympathy that G! What's wrong with THAT picture!

1 comment:

Lori said...

OMG! I hope it all turns out okay!!

Hugs,
Lori**

Related Posts with Thumbnails