Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

April Update

April has been good so far. I survived another Birthday! Yeah (That's always good) I made it through another round of doctor's letters, SW visits, homestudy update, fingerprints, more shots (Hep B) and USCIS forms. Geez, I need a break. Let's just hope this is the last of the paperwork til China. :)
It's also springtime and that means yardsales. Check out some of my finds in Giorgi's Enchanted Garden. It definately satisfies that shopping urge without spending a lot of money.
Somethings you just don't buy at a yardsale. For instance, our gifts that we need to bring to China. Finally, I posted a photo of the gifts I got for the SWI's. Fragrances made in the USA. I have some fragrances for men to. Still need some other things. Working on it. For anyone that is looking for ideas I posted twice on this very topic. Part I and Part II. Check them out! Here is our Precious Panda January 2006 DTC group pin. I love it. They are bigger than I thought ... but that makes them better. Very cool. Get the pins here. :)
Well, I guess that's all that's new with me. Now, back to ....
waiting....
waiting.....
waiting.....

6 comments:

Polar Bear said...

What a great finds!

Abby's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Stephie :)

Donna said...

Hi Stephe,

Happy Birthday!! The panda pins turned out really cute. How big are they? I think I must order one.

Have a good week!
Donna :)

Shannon said...

Happy, happy birthday to you! Hope you celebrated in style!

GGHadden said...

Stephe, Happy B-day!!! Check out my blog...I hve made a request and you are included. Love the pins too!

Unknown said...

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Our team of doctors can help you to get rid of your back pain in the shortest period of time.


Keywords:
paper lanterns,paper lantern,parasols,hand fans,battery lanterns,cord kits,party led's

Related Posts with Thumbnails