Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Language Doll Ling


So I was bored on Saturday and decided to go to some garage sales with a friend. I came across this one home that had literally a million close-out items, NIB. I glanced over to the right and saw the "Ling" Language doll. I had looked at these a month or so and knew that they retail for $34.99! Guess how much I got it for???? $5.00 - Brand Spankin' New! Now that's a deal. Are all garage sales like this?

Ling is very happy to meet and talk with you! "Hello! Ni hao! How are you? Ni hao ma?" she says when you press her hand. Press her other hand, and she says, "I like to run. Wo xi huan pao," and counts to ten. Press her red heart on her knee, and she says, "I love you! Wo ai nee!" But that's not all! Her trendy clothes and accessories are removable, and she comes packaged with a translation booklet and membership card. Soft-bodied, 16-in. tall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where can you purchase these dolls?

Related Posts with Thumbnails